Draft Susitna hydropower feasibility analysis : environmental assessment.
"The function of this environmental assessment is to conduct a systematic and analytical assessment of the environmental impacts, including ways to minimize adverse impacts, related to the field activities of the project feasibility analysis as detailed in the June 1978 'Plan of Study for...
|Alternate Title:||Susitna hydropower feasibility analysis : environmental assessment|
|Corporate Contributor(s):||United States. Army. Corps of Engineers. Alaska District.|
|Publisher:||Alaska District, U.S. Army Corps of Engineers,|
|Report Numbers:||APA 3294|
|Series:||Document (Susitna Hydroelectric Project) ;
no. 3294. |
|Online Access:||Link to Full Text|
Link to Full Text
|Library Holdings:||Print Versions|
- [Main report]
- Figure 1. [Upper Susitna River profile : river miles 120-290]
- Figure 2. Proposed transmission corridor
- Figure 3. Watana damsite field camp facilities
- Figure 4. Devil Canyon, field camp facilities
- Figure 5. Proposed access corridor : Denali Highway to Watana damsite
- [Figure] 6. Climatology and streamgaging stations
- Figure 7. Climatology and streamgaging stations
- Figure 8. Proposed access route corridor : Chulitna to Devil Canyon damsite to Watana damsite
- Figure 9. Watana damsite borrow site exploration and testing locations
- Figure 10. Land status.