Response of aquatic habitat surface areas to mainstem discharge in the Yentna River confluence to Talkeetna reach of the Susitna River /
|Susitna Hydroelectric Project. Response of aquatic habitat surface areas to mainstem discharge in the Yentna River confluence to Talkeetna reach of the Susitna River
|Klinger-Kingsley, Sharon A.,
|Alaska Power Authority.
HARZA-EBASCO Susitna Joint Venture.
R & M Consultants.
Susitna Hydroelectric Project.
Trihey and Associates.
|Alaska Power Authority,
|Document (Susitna Hydroelectric Project)
|Link to Full Text
- Morphological classification and wetted surface area determination
- Habitat delineation and surface area measurements for selected study areas
- Morphologic response of side channel complexes
- Combined evaluation of lower river side channel complexes
- Exhibit A. Aerial photography showing mainstem and side channel classification of the lower Susitna River
- Exhibit B. Aerial photography for selected representative areas showing habitat types at selected mainstem discharges.