Response of aquatic habitat surface areas to mainstem discharge in the Yentna to Talkeetna reach of the Susitna River /
|Alternate Title:||Susitna Hydroelectric Project. Response of aquatic habitat surface areas to mainstem discharge in the Yentna to Talkeetna reach of the Susitna River|
|Additional Author(s):||Klinger-Kingsley, Sharon A.,|
|Corporate Contributor(s):||Alaska Power Authority.|
HARZA-EBASCO Susitna Joint Venture.
R & M Consultants.
Susitna Hydroelectric Project.
Trihey and Associates.
|Publisher:||Alaska Power Authority,|
|Report Numbers:||APA 2774|
|Series:||Document (Susitna Hydroelectric Project) ;
no. 2774. |
|Online Access:||Link to Full Text|
|Library Holdings:||Print Versions|
- Morphological classification and wetted surface area determination
- Habitat delineation and surface area measurements for selected study areas
- Morphologic response of side channel complexes
- Combined evaluation of lower river side channel complexes
- Exhibit A. Aerial photography showing mainstem and side channel classification of the lower Susitna River
- Exhibit B. Aerial photography for selected representative areas showing habitat types at selected mainstem discharges.