Acres memos, papers and reports on hydraulic design & nitrogen supersaturation.
|Additional Author(s):||Crawford, David (Hydraulic engineer),|
|Corporate Contributor(s):||Acres American Incorporated.|
HARZA-EBASCO Susitna Joint Venture.
|Publisher:||Acres American Incorporated,|
|Report Numbers:||APA 83|
|Funding Numbers:||Transition/hydraulic design:|
|Series:||Document (Susitna Hydroelectric Project) ;
no. 83. |
|Online Access:||Link to Full Text|
|Library Holdings:||Print Versions|
- Transition/hydraulic design
- Transition/nitrogen supersaturation.
- The "Transition/hydraulic design" section includes: [parts 1 and 2 are not included]
- Watana Reservoir filling /
- to J.W. Hayden from D. Crawford.
- Acres office memorandum. October 14, 1982 (2 pages + 10 pages of tables and graphs)
- Susitna Hydroelectric Project, aspects of filling Watana Reservoir /
- to I. Hutchinson and D. Crawford from A. Simon.
- Acres office memorandum. December 29, 1980 (1 page + 7 pages of notes, tables, and graphs)
- Susitna Hydroelectric Project, Watana, emergency drawdown /
- to R. Ibbotson from D. Crawford.
- Acres office memorandum. October 8, 1981 (1 page + 3 pages a table and graphs).
- The "Transition/nitrogen supersaturation" section includes:
- Tolerances of fishes to dissoved gas supersaturation deep tank bioassays /
- D.H. Fickeisen and J.C. Montgomery.
- In: Transactions of the American Fisheries Society, vol. 107, no. 2 (1978)
- Surface agitators as a means to reduce nitrogen in a hatchery water supply /
- Einar Wold.
- In: The progressive fish culturist, vol. 35, no. 3 (July 1973)
- Temperature and oxygen-nitrogen gas ratios affect fish survival in air-supersaturated water /
- Alan V. Nebeker, A. Kent Hauck and Faye D. Baker.
- In: Water research, vol. 13 (1978)
- Engineering and design, nitrogen supersaturation /
- [from Homer B. Willis].
- 15 September 1973. (Engineer technical letter no. 1110-2-239). DAEN-CWE-HD. Includes:
- Prediction of dissolved gas at hydraulic structures /
- by Perry L. Johnson and Danny L. King
- Susitna Hydroelectric Project nitrogen supersaturation study /
- prepared by Peratrovich, Nottingham & Drage, Inc.
- January, 1983
- Susitna Hydroelectric Project nitrogen supersaturation downstream of Susitna developments discussion paper /
- from D. Crawford.
- 4 Aug. 1981. [Internal Acres American memorandum]
- Susitna Hydroelectric Project nitrogen supersaturation studies /
- to J.W. Hayden from G. Krishnan.
- September 13, 1982. [Internal Acres American memorandum]. Caption title:
- Gas concentration and temperature of spill discharges below Watana and Devil Canyon dams.
- Includes: appendix A.
- Lake Comanche dissolved nitrogen study /
- prepared for Milo Bell ; prepared by Ecological Analysts, Inc.
- June 1982.
- appendix B.
- Spills at Watana and Devil Canyon developments.