Subtask 6.05, Development selection report.
|Alternate Title:||Alaska Power Authority, Susitna Hydroelectric Project. Subtask 6.05, Development selection report|
Development selection report
|Corporate Contributor(s):||Alaska Power Authority.|
Susitna Hydroelectric Project.
Terrestrial Environmental Specialists.
|Publisher:||[Alaska Power Authority],|
|Report Numbers:||APA 1281|
|Series:||Document (Susitna Hydroelectric Project) ;
no. 1281. |
|Online Access:||Link to Full Text|
|Library Holdings:||Print Versions|
- Conclusions and recommendations
- Previous studies
- Railbelt load forecasts
- Susitna Basin studies
- Generation expansion plan
- Engineering studies
- Susitna hydroelectric development
- Appendices: B. Hydropower simulation model results
- C. Generation planning model results
- D. Task 2 status report
- E. Task 3 status report
- F. Task 4 status report
- G. Task 5 status report
- I. TES reports on environmental impacts associated with the tunnel, Watana/Devil Canyon and High Devil/Vee redevelopment plans: Preliminary environmental assessment of tunnel alternatives / by Terrestrial Environmental Specialists, Inc. for Acres American Incorporated. December 15, 1980
- Environmental considerations of alternative hydroelectric development schemes for the upper Susitna basin / by Terrestrial Environmental Specialists, Inc. for Acres American Incorporated. January 16, 1981.