Compatibility evaluation of the proposed Trans-Alaska Gas System with foreign pipelines
This report was prepared to determine whether the Trans-Alaska Gas System (TAGS) is compatible with other pipelines, such as Trans-Alaska Pipeline System and the Alaska Natural Gas Transportation System. Compatibility implies that construction, operation, and maintenance of TAGS will not interrupt o...
|Document Type:||Governmental finding Legal|
|Publisher:||Bureau of Land Management. Alaska State Office (BLM-Alaska)|
Docket no. CP80-
|Online Access:||View Full Text|
|Library Holdings:||Print Versions|
- Compatibility evaluation
- [Letter to Jules V. Tileston from Theodore J. Garrish, July 9, 1987]. "D-0025369."
- [List of Compatibility Review Team members]
- Chronology of Compatibility Review Team activities
- United States of America before the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission, Application of Alaskan Northwest Natural Gas Transportation Company for a final certificate of public convenience and necessity authorizing the construction and operation of the Alaska segment of the Alaska Natural Gas Transportation System. Docket no. CP80-. July 1, 1980
- References used
- Yukon Pacific Corporation's responses to the four compatibility issues addressed on pages 2 and 3 of the compatibility evaluation
- ANGTS sales gas conditioning facility.