Fish and aquatics instream flow study, Study plan Section 8.5, 2014-2015 Study Implementation Report /
A study of biological communities and existing aquatic habitats in the Susitna River is being conducted as part of the planning of the Susitna-Watana Hydroelectric Project for submission to the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission. The goal is to provide quantitative indices of existing aquatic habi...
|Alternate Title:||Study Implementation Report. Fish and aquatics instream flow study (Study 8.5)|
Fish and aquatics instream flow study, Study plan Section 8.5, Initial Study Report.
|Corporate Contributor(s):||R2 Resource Consultants,|
Brailey Hydrologic (Firm),
Susitna-Watana Hydroelectric Project.
Alaska Energy Authority,
|Publisher:||[Alaska Energy Authority],|
|Report Numbers:||SuWa 289|
|Original Source:||Preceded by (expression): Fish and aquatics instream flow study, Study plan Section 8.5, Initial Study Report.|
|Series:||Susitna-Watana Hydroelectric Project document ;
no. 289. |
|Online Access:||Link to Full Text|
Link to Full Text
|Library Holdings:||Print Versions|
- [Main report]
- Appendix A. 2014 instream flow winter studies
- Appendix B. Open-water hydrology data collection and open-water flow routing model (version 2.8)
- Appendix C. 2014 moving boat Acoustic Doppler Current Profiler (ADCP) measurements
- Appendix D. Habitat suitability criteria development
- Appendix E. Fish habitat modeling data: surficial substrate and cover characterization and salmon spawning observations by focus area.